Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to Quality Online Deals, a New Shopping Website. I just went live a few days ago. I am so excited to finally have my own business again. I followed my Dream and did not give up when times got rough. This website is a Great Place to Discover proven products where you are guaranteed to save money and find good products you want and love.

.
This dream been a lot of hard work, back in May of this year I was notified that my contract with a company was I was working with would not be renewed or extended ,due to the tough
economy. All my credit I had earned during the year was now over and it shook my whole
foundation of life. I had to deal with the fear of not being able to pay my bills or take care of my family.

I must admit ,the first thing I did was panic and start feeling sorry for my myself, saying “why me?.”
I got really scared . The kind of fear that makes you think about your problems every minute
you are awake, and the last thing you think about before you go to bed. After a while of self pity I
started to gather my self and I thought about how much I have in my savings. I was lucky I had $2,800
in my bank account. So I thought about how many month's guarantee rent do I have to cover until I get another contract for work.

I remember one night I was just lying in the bed staring at the ceiling, thinking, that I have
to stop spending money and figure out a new way to earn money . I started thinking about
food and the everyday bills, How I going to cut back and safe enough to not worry too
much, so I could begin looking for work. I said my prayer to the Man upstairs and worked out a agreement that if he brings on the opportunities then I will do all of the work that is necessary.

So I decided to make up a resume'. You see I already have a virtual office in my home
and I do B2B Telemarketing working via the Internet ,setting appointments for different companies
salesmen. I had never done a resume in my life. It has always been my daily production carries your reputation in of business.

So one day I made up my resume' sat at my computer and did a Google search for Legitimate work opportunities from home jobs: My main concern was not getting ripped off or fall for any scams online. One day I was watching Good Morning America , they had a segment on working from home in the troubled economy, My ears perked up. They had a network of companies that had been screened to make sure they were on the up and up.

I researched the Show online and found a list of some companies I could work with.
I went to each company's website, filled out an application ,called some of them and sent off my resume', hoping for the best. In a couple of days I started getting calls from these prospective
employers offering me work. I was so relieved but knew this was just the beginning. I received
all of my software with instructions to work from several companies, I just made up my mind and chose the company I thought was the best. After some initial jitters I caught on and now I have gotten
a couple of raises I worked hard to earn an income of over $2,200 per month. This gave me some breathing room.

After a couple of months of hard work the desire to have my own business kept
coming up. But I wanted to accumulate some big savings. You know save enough money to feel more secure. One day I was watching a late night infomercial talking about Government Grants. I though to myself I have seen all this grant talk before, but this time the commentator said they would show you how to get through the red tape. That caught my interest because in my day job on the phone I go through red tape all day their I always have to figure things out myself.

I decided to attend their Seminar. The first part of the Seminar was the same old thing. Someone trying to convince you to make a decision that could change your life by purchasing their products After I heard the price, I lost interest. The lecture made sense but it was too high for my budget
but I decide to stay and get my free gift for attending the conference. Then I heard there would be
second speaker ,, so I I stayed and boy I was glad I did.

“Finally” I thought I will get some easy results and be on my way back to being comfortable again..So I stayed and the new speaker came up and said up front he is not going to promise us that we would become a millionaire, He said what he will do is show us how to make a couple of thousand dollars per month to help pay our bills. And he said he was going to tell us the
price up front and that it would not change and those who were not interested could get up and leave now. I thought” wow” how bold he is. Then I thought he must know what he is talking about. He said we did not need to have perfect credit to participate. This really gained my interest.

He started the second Seminar and was talking about building your own website and selling products via E-commerce.

This caught my attention because I had a website last year. And I was really interested and I just made
the decision to change my life,and to step out of the box and do something different. I purchased the program and took the training and have support services for life. They showed me
how to build my new website.

I am happy to announce that I just got my okay to go live, so visit me at when you get a chance at my new online store, and browse through our wide variety of products at
http://www.qualityonlinedeals.com register our free giveaways, for our Monthly Specials and New Products. And remember dreams do come true but it takes hard work, positive thinking and
oh yeah, a little luck. There is no Free Lunch. You have to work hard for what you want. Just don't give up no matter what.
.

No comments: